30 Day Plank Challenge - Beginner Level
I love planks! They are my absolute favorite ab exercise. Doing planks strengthens your entire core, obliques, hips, back, legs, arms…the list goes on. It’s a total body toner. It’s part of the reason I do them every single day without fail.
I created this 30 day plank challenge for my family & friends and thought I would share it with everyone.
Complete a front & side plank (both sides) every day for the time specified on the calendar.
1. Start in a pushup position and then slowly lower your forearms to the ground
2. Ensure that your elbows are lined up under your shoulders.
3. Keep your abs & glutes tight and lifted.
4. Do NOT let your hips sag. Do NOT arch your back.
5. Keep a neutral neck and spine
Your body should form a straight line from head to toe. To see what your plank should look like, view my Plank Exercise Photo Library here: http://sassyfitgirl.com/plankexercises
Happy Planking! :)
Get printable pdf version here
Will be posting Intermediate & Advanced level plank calendar soon.